Who We Are
Melbourne Central Conveyancing is a new conveyancing firm in Springvale Victoria and founded in June 2019 and specialized in offering professional conveyancing services to both residential and commercial properties
The role of a Conveyancer is to attend to the transfer of a property between Vendors and Purchasers We follow following process and procedure when opening a file
Check contract of sale
· Check whether client signed the contract
· Check the section 32 and special conditions
· The date of the contract signed by the purchaser and the vendor
· Check the type of the property has been purchased
· Subject to finance date and Settlement date
· Conduct an identity verification for the client and check whether this purchase is his first property,
Principle Place of Residence or an investment
· Check whether purchaser and vendor are related and the source of the purchase money
· Request purchaser to sign the documents in due time
· Order the relevant certificates from authorities prior to the settlement
Melbourne Central Conveyancing holds Professional Indemnity Insurance.
Our Mission & Vision
Our Mission is to consistently provide quality services to our valued clients whilst embracing professional standards and ethics.
Our company vision is to be the market leader and the preferred provider of conveyancing services in Victoria.
The company office is located in 16 Phillip Avenue Springvale Vic.